You may have many missing teeth, or you may had enough with wearing your false teeth. The possibility of all on 4 dental implants London is all over the news with any advertisement … you simply can’t miss it.
But does it work?
We will try to provide you with answers about the benefits of all on 4 dental implants London and the risks of the all on four dental implants London.
Dental implants are a great solution to replace missing teeth.. Typically 8 implants are needed to replace all missing teeth in one arch. this procedure can be expensive and extensive requiring the use of bone graft London and in some occasions using sinus lift London.
The All-on-4 dental implant technique offers patients a more affordable solution to this problem. The principal of the procedure is using 4 dental implants in the lower jaw placed in strategic locations to support a fixed cosmetic dental bridge.
In the upper jaw we usually recommend using 5-6 dental implants. This is due to the nature of bone in that jaw.
The benefits of all on 4 Dental Implants:
- ïCheaper dental implants: The all on four dental implants London procedure allows the use of limited number of implants placed simultaneously in strategic locations. It is a simpler and quicker procedure resulting in providing a full set of fixed dental bridge in one day.
- ïLess surgery: with the all on four or all on 6 dental implants, less surgery time and frequency are needed. Basically, all surgery is completed in one day.
- ïLess invasive implant surgery: The implants are carefully planned and placed in strategic locations to avoid the need for complex bone graft London, encroaching on vital nerves or even the sinus.
- ïBone preservation. Dental implants help to preserve the jawbone. In comparison, dentures can accelerate jawbone loss due to the pressure of the denture sitting on the gums and the underlying jawbone. This will help reducing ageing signs
- ïIncreased comfort – restore confidence The fitted cosmetic dental implant bridge London is fixed. It does not rub against the gum and doesn’t cover the roof of the mouth. No need for the denture glue and no embarrassing incidence with the loose denture.
- ïBetter diet & enjoy food…You can enjoy food again! Cosmetic denture wearers need to avoid certain foods that are difficult or nearly impossible to eat because they are too hard or crunchy and could damage the denture. The fitted dental implant bridge will allow you to eat a more healthy and varied diet and enjoy increased bite strength.
- ïImproved appearance. Tooth and bone loss in the jaw affects facial dimensions and can make you look years older than you actually are. All-on-four dental implants are constructed to replace height lost in between your upper and lower jaws, and will support your cheeks and lips.
- ïQuick and effective: This is a quick procedure producing immediate results in a single day. hence, it is referred to as a smile in a day or same day teeth.
However, the proposed procedure is not for everyone. Careful assessment is needed before deciding in your suitability for this treatment approach.
We recommend that you contact us for your consultation visit and to discuss your case personally with Dr Firas Daoudi specialist dentist.
Please check our blogs for more information including possible risks with the all on 4 dental implants London procedure.
Thank you for reading this blog. We look forward to hearing from you.